Last updated: December 28, 2015
What Personal Information Might Be Collected?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We might use Personal Information to:
- Respond to your requests, such as sending you legal updates that you request or to register you for events.
- Respond to inquiries that you make to us.
- Provide services, such as seminars and other events.
- Enhance how we provide services to you, including data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, improving or modifying our Site, and identifying usage trends.
- Permit analysis by our third-party service providers that provide services such as website hosting, Site-related consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- Respond to legal requests under applicable law from government entities.
- Protect our operations, including (a) enforcing the Site’s terms and conditions; (b) protecting our rights, privacy, safety or property; and (c) allowing us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We May Collect Other Information?
We may collect “Other Information” that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser, app and device information
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
How Do We Collect Other Information?
We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Browser, app or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, operating system type (Windows, MacOs, iOS, Linux, etc.), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the Internet browser type and version you are using.
- Using web beacons and similar technologies: Web beacons may be used in connection on the Site or in HTML emails to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Site (including email recipients), measure our email usage and prepare statistics about usage of the Site and response rates.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is an Internet address assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files when you access the Site. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites and applications.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
How Do We Use Other Information?
We may use and disclose Other Information for various purposes, unless restricted under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in “How We Collect Other Information?” section above, as well as for the purposes that we use and disclose Personal Information.
It is our goal to use reasonable measures to protect Personal Information within the Mendel Owens. However, no online system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Our Use of Your Personal Information?
You may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message. Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably possible. If you opt-out of receiving our marketing-related emails, we may still send you important administrative messages.
How Can You Access, Change or Suppress your Personal Information?
At any time you can ask to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you previously provided to us. You can exercise these rights by contacting us by email at email@example.com. For your protection, we can only implement requests regarding Personal Information associated with the particular email address used to send us a request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide Personal Information through the Site.
Do not send us or otherwise disclose any sensitive Personal Information such as your Social Security number, credit card information, or other sensitive information through the Site or otherwise to us.
Mendel Owens PS
1001 4th Avenue, Suite 4322
Seattle, WA 98154
Please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.